Breathing Apparatus Protection
- The Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) obtained the Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries Type Approval based on Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS). It was tested by the Korean Register of Shipping (KR).
- One set of SCBA includes 2 auxiliary cylinders for quick replacement in case of low cylinder pressure.
- The second stage regulator maintains a slightly positive air pressure inside the face piece during inhalation and exhalation. Positive pressure helps prevent contaminants from fl owing into the face piece even if there are small breaks in the face-to-face piece seal.
- The durable, thermal-resistant polycarbonate lens provides a wide fi eld of view and clear sight, thanks to its anti-scratch coating.
- When the cylinder pressure reaches approximately 30kgf/cm2 (2.9MPa), the apparatus issues a strong alarm; thus enabling the user to escape to a safe area.
- The scale of the pressure guage glows in the dark, letting the user check the cylinder pressure easily.
- SCBACcan be quickly put on and easily operated.
- The cylinder is made of aluminum; it is lighter than rival products.
Buy breathing apparatus protection
Or contact the seller
in section "Breathing apparatus"
View also products categories "Living facilities and rescue equipment"