|Roof tile material||Cement-sand mixture|
Roman clay roof tiles are made from select high-quality clay.
It combines natural beauty, superb functionality, and lasting legacy. Produced using
the highly-advanced thermo-chemical process, CPAC Moniers ceramic clay
roof tiles offer the best combination of natural beauty, comfort and performance.
- Uses plaster mold technology that gives the tile a very smooth surface
- Produced from clay which gives natural coolness
- Low water absorption, thus, minimizing algae growth
- With double interlocking mechanism which prevents water leakage.
- Fired at a high temperature of 1,100°C to attain color
- Performance and superior color durability
- CPAC Moniers clay tiles keep their dramatic colors for years
- Made distinct with mixed tone. The colors of CPAC Moniers clay tiles
can be mixed seamlessly together to make your roof unique.